Once the SEO strategy and content plan have been set by the OnTop mangemnet team and the client, you need to be able to understand this plan and implement it. A full understanding of SEO and how it works across all platforms is essential for this role.
Mon – Friday 10.00am – 6.30pm in the centre of Lviv working in a vibrant co-working space with many other digital companies. Salary depending on experience/ability.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Day to day – Making sure everything that needs to happen in the Strategy and content plan is happening so all the SEO efforts come together and get the high ranking results we need.
- Set Tasks – Every Monday there is a team meeting to plan the week. Whatever SEO tasks need doing for clients that are not part of the day to day activity, are allocated to you. Thes tasks are varied. Depending on the SEO strategy is can be from backlinking to publishing videos on YouTube.
- Prior experience/knowledge in content marketing, Social media marketing and SEO
- Working knowledge of search engine optimization practices
- Ability to work within a team and independently
- Familiar with Google analytics and GMB
- Strong organisational, time management, and analytical skills
- Able to work under pressure and manage workloads effectively
- Self-motivated and well organised
- Able to see other people’s points of view and take on board feedback.