With SEO writing, that’s Search Engine optimization writing, you need to pull them in with the headline off the google search results – the first 25 words need to wow the reader and get them to want to read the rest. People say Millennials are lazy – they are not, they just have a sophisticated editing screen built in to filter through the noise. It’s a real skill to entice viewers into a 5,000-word article we want them to read all the way to the bottom. Keeping them on the edge all the way – real facts and how it affects them – written in a way that makes a potentiality dull subject seem amazing.
- be highly creative and imaginative, and curious about clients’ products or services
- be skilled in writing clear, concise and grammatically correct copy
- understand the different language styles that appeal to various target markets
- have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- work well in a team
- be able to work under pressure and manage workloads effectively
- be highly self-motivated and well organized
- be able to see other people’s points of view and take on board feedback
- have an eye for detail
- possess good leadership, people and project management skills
If you are able to write 5,000 words on any subject and can research online / offline to get the facts that make it a real story worth reading – I would like to hear from you.
Salary depending on work experience.
This is a full time job, 10 – 18 Monday to Friday.
To apply for this job please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org