Senior Account Manager
We have an opening for a Digital Marketing Account manager to work on a Major Global Brand here in our Lviv office.
Managing all digital needs from client side through to the agency and the various VA contributors to make sure the “big picture” goals are met for the client on time and to budget.
- There are various campaigns involved launching over the next few months.
- Some SEO focused across a mix of ‘power pages’ on clients websites / 5,000 word pages including Info graphics.
- Outreach campaign to 100s of bloggers who focus on this subject.
- Adding internal links like for on site SEO.
Managing ad campaigns from client’s Facebook using viral content.
Managing ongoing commenting and general SM communications.
Day to day work will involve the following:
Liaising with the native speaking English client in UK, replying to emails/ dealing with actions and providing day to do communication with the client.
- Managing all OnTop resources involved with clients various projects.
- Monitoring success of various SEO and Facebook ad campaigns
- Spotting problems/opportunities around main goals of the campaign and being proactive with the client to agree any changes needed.
- You will be based in OnTop’s Lviv offices near Franco park and work from 10.00 till 6.00, Monday to Friday and occasionally at weekends if needed.
The person we want to hire needs to be:
- Someone who understands the brand client / ad agency model and has ideally 2 years work experience as a digital account manager in this areas with an English speaking client.
- Able to run the account without being supervised on a daily basis..
- Highly organized and be able to manage team members to make sure all actions are completed when needed. We work in Trello.com internally and with virtual assistants ( people in the team who do not work in the office) – no experience on Trello is needed but experience of project managing content creation with online teams is essential.
- Understanding of word press web / writing copy / briefing and working with graphic designers / all social media platforms and be aware of all the marketing opportunities on each platform.
- Good at English. We will have copywriters for the web pages but you must be able to write well and to deal with the day to day commenting and monitoring of all social media platforms.
- A team player and be able to motivate your team to achieve the goals of the various campaign you will be running. Make it fun, make it interesting and you will make it happen.
- Full time, no studying for your Master Degree or working on your own client work as well etc. This is a full time job and you need to be totally focused on the clients needs 5 day a week. You do not need a degree or any academic qualification for this job, you just need show you can do the job.
- Manage the content creating team. You will also need to manage the team creating the content, posting and commenting day to day.
Negotiable depending on experience and skills.
You need to be able to start as soon as possible and not in a months time.
To apply for this job please email us at email@example.com