We have a client who has a thriving online traveller community. The site is built in PHP with a WordPress front end. The code is not great but we cannot start again for now. So we need someone to understand the existing code to keep adding new features and changes to the existing site. Benefits for this job is you get to work in a non-IT fun young dynamic work environment and you do not have to have be able to speak English. You will be working with native speaking Ukrainians who will be briefing you on all project details.
Mon – Friday 10.00am – 6.30pm in the centre of Lviv working in a vibrant co-working space with many other digital companies. Salary depending on experience/ability.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Day to day – Work through your bug fix tasks on Trello.
- Set Tasks – We will have several large feature adds briefed and ready to be build and testing on the staging server. You plan your time and get these fixed tasks done along with the day to day.
- PHP – You need 2 or 3 years of proven PHP experience.
- WordPress – You ideally have an understanding of WordPress and Buddypress and can help us make more of the site editable in WordPress in the future.
- You do not need to speak English.