Graphic Designer / Video editor
We need someone who can do all things creative in the agency. From ideas for a set of MEMs to designing the look and feel of a new web site. We do storytelling videos for our clients to rank for SEO and you will write the storyboards as we as create the whole video. You need to be an all-around creative person working who enjoys working in a fast paste environment.
Mon – Friday 10.00am – 6.30pm in the centre of Lviv working in a vibrant co-working space with many other digital companies. Salary depending on experience/ability.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Video editing – we have a library of footage and need all kinds of shareable 30 second to 10 minute videos with voice overs etc.
- There is a library of images – you need to know it all and be able to pull out the right image and and the right caption for the commentators who need that image an hour ago 🙂
- Adding content to word-press pages.
- Sourcing the content we don’t have.
- Coming up with creative ideas that will gain clicks, shares and likes
- Creative – you need to be able to come up with ideas for the account team to take those ideas to the client who will love it and then create the content that delivers that idea that goes viral.
- You need to know your way around Adobe creative suite, Aftereffects, videos editing, Lightroom etc.
- Able to edit video in Adobe Premier – we don’t have macs. Unless you are amazing and we go out and buy you one.
- Having a good level of photoshop skills to create whatever is needed by the OnTop account teams with an image – text overlays, shading etc. Mems, infographics, web design etc.
- A team player ready for a challenge and often tight deadlines.