Customer Support / SMM
Love travel? We need someone to be the first point of contact for 1,000s of hosts from all over the world helping them help match up 100s of travellers to work with them. We also need someone to be the content creator for Workin Traveller from a travellers point of view. Posts on visa changes, where to find cool work in beach resorts etc.
Mon – Friday 10.00am – 6.30pm in the centre of Lviv working in a vibrant co-working space with many other digital companies. Salary depending on experience/ability.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Day to day – Social media tasks, posting comments, images, blog posts to testing different hashtags when scheduling new Instagram posts. You will promote new work posts from hosts from all over the world.
- Helping 100s of hosts start to use the site and get them leaving references for travellers.
- Set Tasks – Blog posts, country campaigns, skill campaigns Thes tasks are varied. Depending on your skills and ability will depend on what we get you to do.
- Good Written English – You will be writing in English all day. Your spelling, grammar and western culture understanding of acceptable slang etc needs to be good enough so you can post comments that 1,000s of people will see including the client and not have to ask to have it checked first.
- Genuinely want to work in Backpacker Marketing – We ideally want to see a proven interest in wanting to work in the backpacking world of work and travel. If your dream is to travel the world and work in a marketing agency – that’s what we are looking for.
- Computer Literate – You need to be familiar with word docs, spreadsheets, all social media, how Google works etc. We do not expect to give computer lessons, we will only teach you how to do the tasks.
- Degree – You don’t need a degree in Marketing or English or in anything or have travelled anywhere abroad to apply for this role.